🐍 Position Vacant 🐍
👨💼 Football Club Registrar 👨💼
Details below. Please contact club via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining our committee next year.
Russell Vale Junior Football Club Registrar
The role of the Club Registrar is to supervise and be responsible for the proper registration of all players, coaches, and managers within the club. This involves all elements of the registration process, including the conduct of registration days and the proper recording of individuals details. The Registrar is expected to have good planning and organization skills and should be able to communicate with a wide range of people.
• Work with the committee to coordinate Season Registrations
• Take player details at registration days at commencement of season.
• In conjunction with the Club Secretary, Set up Terms and conditions and additional questions sections in playfootball.com.au
• Take responsibility for the integrity of the Club’s data in FFA’s playfootball.com.au, the national player registration database
• In conjunction with Club treasurer process registrations and approve players for team selection in playfootball.com.au
• Set up team allocation lists in playfootball.com.au and a database, allocate players to lists and email team lists to each team manager
• Approve coaches, managers & volunteers registered in playfootball.com.au
• Maintain Club Player, Coaches and Managers database, this includes photos and ‘Working with Children’ details
• Registrar shall be responsible for all players registering, registration cards, and deregistering of players
• Process cancellation requests after consultation with Club Treasurer and relevant committee members
• Prepare a list of players for each age group for distribution to team coaches and managers.
• Provide information as required to enable player records to be maintained.
• Liaises with the President and Committee as and when required
• Keep your Club committee informed of the status of registrations.
We have a great committee that works well together and assists each other in making this a great club to be involved in and manage.
Cawley Park Russell Vale Closed!!! All weekend 🌧😔🌧
Cawley Park is closed for the weekend due to ground conditions. If your children’s game is scheduled to play there this weekend starting tonight please let everyone involved know it is closed and no games will be played there.
As for other teams , please contact your Coach/Manager or check the link below or Gameday App to see if your game is still on.
*** Attention Everyone ***
Games tonight and Saturday are cancelled this week as per Council closures. Please alert team mates ,friends and families.
Check the link below tomorrow for Sunday’s games to see if they’re going ahead
Please keep in contact with your team’s parents and keep them informed about the upcoming games and times of kick off.
Just in case of late changes or the weather maybe start a Facebook Page, Whats App group or anything that can help with communication amongst each other. We try update the website us much as we can with changes but in the end it comes down to what Football South Coast allow and they forward the info to our club.
Below is a link to the fixtures page on the Football South Coast page.
As for ground closures for upcoming games , all we can do is constantly go to the below link which is controlled by the Council and they update it at their own discretion and hope the ground we need to be open ,to be open for the kids to play on. There is also a link on the website on the right hand side which is a picture of the goals at Cawley Park 😉
Hope this information proves to be helpful !! If you know people that aren’t online much please be sure to contact them and let them know what is happening 🙂
Good luck this weekend !
Just a reminder to double check with your teams Coach/Manager the day before or on the Football South Coast website (link below) or the Gameday App either at training , the night before or early before on the game day for your teams kick off time.
With Covid-19 restrictions looking like they’ll be around forever , things may change with restrictions and numbers of people available at grounds etc etc..
Better to be safe and check than be way early or late and miss you child’s game !!
Stay Safe and clean