R.V.J.F.C- COVID-19 PLAY IT SAFE
We all love football and we love that its back, but we must all work together to stay safe.
To help ensure that football can continue to operate and the appropriate safeguards are in place to the reduce the risk of transmission, all players, parents, officials and spectators are required to comply with the following:
* Wash and/or sanitize hands before and after attending all training and games.
* Players arrive dressed and ready to train or play
* Limit the use of changerooms
* Players must comply with the 1.5m social distancing rule (except during games)
* Do not shake hands, high five or hug other players, officials, team officials or spectators
* Do not share drink bottles
* Limit the number of spectators that accompany you to training and games
* Avoid bringing anyone who is elderly or may be at high or increased risk of illness
* Do not attend if you have flu like symptoms or are feeling unwell
* Spectators must comply with the 1.5m social distancing rule at all times unless from the same household
* All participants and spectators must cover their coughs and sneezes
* Players and spectators must not socialize or assemble in groups before, during or after training or games
* Once training and games are finished depart the venue as soon as possible
* Get tested for COVID-19 if you develop flu like symptoms
Thank you ,and enjoy your weekend !!!