The following changes will be in play till at least next Thursday 1/7/21
Main Points are below and review the additional notes below:-
* Anyone attending football matches or training MUST wear a mask EXCEPT children under 12. Including spectators, coaches, managers, substitutes etc.
* Parents and spectators are asked to limit attendance where possible.
* Social activity before and after is discouraged. We recommend arrival on-time prior and departure soon after games.
* Restrictions on movements who either live or work in seven named LGAs (Bayside, City of Sydney, Canada Bay, Inner West, Randwick, Waverley and Woollahra)
* Capacity restrictions now apply so that spaces must have no more than one person per 4 metres squared, and masking also applies.
Additional to these items we have made the following changes to home games this weekend:-
* There will be no BBQ this weekend and it will be replaced with the coffee machine being setup outside for the BBQ duty.
* Please ensure that the COVID message is read to ensure compliance at our home ground.
* Please keep the change rooms closed.
– We have purchased additional masks which have been placed in the canteen if anyone forgets their own but we expect all people at Cawley Park to be wearing a mask.
– Gloves are to be worn in the canteen
– Use the ‘one serve’ sauce packages
Wear your mask, practice social distancing, and if you’re unwell, get tested and then stay home.
Thank you in advance for your help to keep everyone safe
For further information follow the link below